23 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career Lawyer of the Year 2018
The Irish Early Career Awards are proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Early Career – Lawyer of the Year, celebrating the success of Ireland’s top legal professionals and acknowledging their outstanding individual achievements in this industry. With the celebration dinner set for November 1st in the Mansion House, here’s a full list of the finalists in this category:
Meet The Finalists
Senior Associate – Mason Hayes & Curran
- Conall is a senior associate at Mason Hayes & Curran.
- Over the last year, Conall has worked with entrepreneurs and investors to incorporate funds and joint ventures with a combined value in excess of €200 million.
- Conall is also a member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association’s commercial law committee.
Legal Counsel – SIRO Limited
- As Legal Counsel in SIRO (a Vodafone and ESB joint venture), Rachel specialises in tech law, commercial contracting, corporate governance and data protection law.
- She is an Irish, New York and English qualified lawyer and mediator.
- Assisting on all data protection and privacy matters for one of the worlds most long standing and influential tech companies, including compliance with that most dreaded of acronyms, the GDPR.
Jennifer Hartnett O’Connor
General Counsel – eShopWorld
- Jennifer qualified with Eversheds Sutherland in 2016 and before joining eShopWorld was a corporate M&A solicitor.
- Jennifer’s career highlights include being part of lead advisory teams to: Sovereign Capital Partners on its backing of the MBO of Arachas Corporate Brokers Limited and Lifes2Good.
- Jennifer has taken up the role of eShopWorld’s sole General Counsel advising on domestic and international legal matters and spearheading negotiations with some of the world’s largest retail brands.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our nominees within this category and wish our four finalists the very best of luck on the night and in their future careers.