17 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career IT & Tech Professional of the Year 2017
Judging for the Early Career IT & Tech Professional of the year award 2017 has now been completed. This year we received a large number of nominations from professionals across a broad range of industries and sectors including startup’s and local enterprises, large multinationals and government bodies, all of an exceptionally high standard. The finalists for the Early Career IT & Tech Professional of the Year 2017 are as follows.
Meet the finalists
Vice President, Technology, Consumer and Business Services – IDA
- Gary is the Vice President of the Technology, Consumer and Business Services division in IDA Ireland responsible for targeting companies in the Boston/New England and Eastern Canada region.
- Gary has worked with some of the largest multinational companies to develop their internationalisation strategy for expansion into Ireland.
VP, EMEA Sales Strategy & Operations – Salesforce
- Joining Salesforce in 2012, via roles in Vodafone, Oracle and Carphone Warehouse in Business Analysis and Change Management
- Roberto is the youngest person to reach VP level in Salesforce EMEA
- Regularly recognised as a Peak Performer and was voted “most stoic and scandalous” at the Salesforce Christmas party!
Engineer / Co-Founder – UCD / The Rapid Foundation
- Colin is an award-winning Engineer, working from UCD in the technology, innovation and global development space.
- The Rapid Foundation, a social enterprise he co-founded in 2014, donates 3D printing technology & training to 3rd world.
- He was named as one of Forbes 30 Under 30, JCI TOYP & a Nissan Generation Next Ambassador for 2017.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our nominees within this category and wish our three finalists the very best of luck on the night and in their future careers.