17 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career Lawyer of the Year 2017
The Irish Early Career Awards are proud to announce the finalists for the 2017 Early Career – Lawyer of the Year, celebrating the success of Ireland’s top legal professionals and acknowledging their outstanding individual achievements in this industry. With the celebration dinner set for November 2nd in the Mansion House, here’s a full list of the finalists in this category:
Meet The Finalists
Director of Legal Services – CRH plc
- Niamh has previously worked with Arthur Cox and McCann FitzGerald.
- Her career highlight is advising CRH on its award-winning €6.5billion acquisition of assets from Holcim and Lafarge, the largest ever acquisition by an indigenous Irish company. Niamh has been identified as a “Rising Star 2017” by the Legal500 (EMEA).
- Niamh enjoys mentoring junior lawyers and promoting diversity and inclusion. She has three small children who also keep her busy.
Corporate Counsel – IAC Applications
- Previously worked for Google, Matheson and Wilson Sonsini
- Attained a scholarship to study Law, Science and Technology at Stanford Law School
- Worked on a $26 billion M&A transaction as an attorney in Silicon Valley
- Also an accomplished Irish traditional musician
- Advises on broad array of issues from launching Google’s innovative products in Ireland to managing high profile litigation that helps shape platform liability law and the free exchange of information.
- A UCD graduate, Sarah began her career with McCann FitzGerald, moving in-house to a tech startup before joining Google in 2014.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our nominees within this category and wish our three finalists the very best of luck on the night and in their future careers.