23 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career HR Professional of the Year 2018
The Irish Early Career Awards – HR Professional of the Year was established to recognise a young Human Resources professional leading the way in their sector. We are pleased to announce our top three finalists in this category as follows:
Meet The Finalists
Senior HR Business Partner – Twitter
- Lorna has over 10 years’ HR experience, working across many industries and markets.
- She is experienced in developing HR strategies, to support the business needs. This includes working on organisation design, leadership development, talent management, employee engagement and complex ER matters.
- Lorna is Senior HRBP, EMEA at Twitter, where she is responsible for strategic and operational HR matters.
Senior HR Strategic Programmes Manager – Permanent TSB
- An experienced HR professional with over 13 years working in Financial and Professional Services in Ireland and Internationally.
- Having graduated from NUIG with a BComm, Lynn commenced her career in HR asana HR Generalist progressing into a Senior HR Business Partner and Strategic Programmes Manager providing advice and support in delivering major change programmes, driving high performance and business focused solutions to people issues.
Talent and Enablement Director – Salesforce
- Louise joined Salesforce in 2015 as an experienced talent management professional, after several years management consulting experience specialising in talent and organisational performance.
- In 2017, Louise became the Talent and Enablement Director for Salesforce EMEA leading all aspects of the function across several businesses and geographies.