23 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
This award recognises the achievements of an Early Career Entrepreneur who best exemplifies the ideals of entrepreneurship by starting and successfully managing one or more businesses in a way that demonstrates notable entrepreneurial characteristics and achievements. See the profiles below to find out a little about the finalists who will compete for the grand prize, to be announced on the 1st of November 2018.
Meet the Finalists
Founder – Johnson Hana
- Dan Fox is an entrepreneur, lawyer and business development leader who founded JHI in 2015 with the mission of creating the world’s first high value alternative legal services company.
- Dan, a qualified Irish barrister and former special advisor to a high net worth entrepreneur, has spearheaded several entrepreneurial businesses within the legal industry.
CEO & Founder – Oathello
- Jennifer is a qualified lawyer with over a decade of experience in the legal and regulatory industry.
- She spotted the Oathello opportunity from first-hand experience and founded the business in 2016.
- She was the first Irish Female Founder admitted to the Barclays Techstars Accelerator in London.
Managing Director – Tipperary Boutique Distillery Limited
- Jennifer left a career with KPMG in 2015 to create Tipperary Boutique Distillery Limited, combining her husband’s family history of growing barley in Tipperary with her father’s whiskey experience to create an Irish whiskey with true terroir.
- Announcing investment of €5m in 2017, their distillery will open in 2019.
Founder – Bakers and Cakers
- Founder and CEO of www.BakersandCakers.com the worlds first online bakery marketplace.We connect those who want to buy cakes with those who love to make them.