23 Oct Meet the Finalists – Early Career Banking & Capital Markets Professional of the Year 2018
The Irish Early Career Awards are pleased to announce our top four finalists for the category Early Career – Banking & Capital Market Professional of the Year 2018. This category is for banking-related professionals making significant inroads in their careers. The category was kindly sponsored by ACOI & IOB. We are pleased to announce our top four finalists in this category as follows:
Meet the Finalists:
Associate Director – Barclays Bank Ireland
- Barclays Bank Ireland plc is celebrating 40 years in Ireland this year.
- The dedicated team, based in Dublin, provides corporate banking services to corporate clients, including top-tier Irish corporations, multi-nationals and financial institutions.
- Their clients also have access to corporate, investment banking and wealth and investment management services.
Investment Quant – Renaissance Reinsurance
- Conor Sexton is the Investment Quant at Renaissance Re-Insurance.
- Prior to joining RenRe he traded credit derivatives for the hedge fund Citadel and was a Fixed Income Vice-President at Barclays Bank, both in London.
- He has a PhD in Mathematics, an MSc in Financial Mathematics, a BSc in Actuarial Science and is currently studying an MSc in Artificial Intelligence.
Associate Director – EMEA Structured Finance – S&P Global Ratings
- Prior to joining the EMEA Structured Finance Team in S&P Global’s new Dublin Office in October 2018 Darrell gained 10 years Banking & Capital Markets experience in Dublin & London working in Structured Finance (Buyside, Credit Rating & Relationship Management) and Real Estate Origination (Large Ticket Development and Investment Finance).
Construction & Development – Bank of Ireland
- Development Finance Relationship Manager within Bank of Ireland Property Finance, focussing on loan origination, deal structuring, legal due diligence and ongoing credit management of a portfolio of active new home and commercial developments.
- Previous experience in both debt restructuring and new business origination across corporate, SME and consumer sectors.