23 Oct Meet the Finalists – Digital Professional of the Year 2018
The Irish Early Career Awards are proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Early Career – Digital Professional of the Year, celebrating the success of Ireland’s top Digital professionals and acknowledging their outstanding individual achievements in this industry. With the celebration dinner set for November 1st in the Mansion House, here’s a full list of the finalists in this category:
Meet The Finalists
Head of Digital – Havas Media
- Working in various digital roles for the past 8 years.
- In 2017, he was promoted to Head of Digital with Havas Media Ireland, where I lead a team of 10 specialists.
- This year, he was named the Irish Media Industry’s Rising Star for my work in digital advertising.
Digital Creative Director – Teneo
- Working across Teneo’s local and international clients, Seán is responsible for executing innovative and award-winning work for Lidl, Unilever, Life Style Sports and Bayer.
- Seán is seen as an digital leader contributing to RTÉ and BBC Radio, and sits on the Digital Expert Group for the European Beverage Council.
Digital Marketing Strategy Manager – Watson Marketing Europe – IBM
- Has worked in digital marketing roles for Three, Paddy Power and now IBM.
- Completed a part-time Masters in Digital Marketing Management from DCU while working full time.
- Spoke this year at National Cloud & Commerce Conference. Previous awards include being a semi-finalist for most innovative use of social media.
Senior Marketing Executive – Nissan Ireland
- Jana’s career has taken her across many industries including tourism, FMCG, professional services, retail and automotive.
- Her projects involved reviewing the viability of TripAdvisor for the Guinness Storehouse to enabling consumers purchasing cars online.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our nominees within this category and wish our four finalists the very best of luck on the night and in their future careers.